Monday, February 22, 2010

Cervical Position Menstruation Mucus S Condom Safe Even In Fertile Periods? And I Had A Sticky Clear Liquid On Top Of The Condom.?

S condom safe even in fertile periods? and i had a sticky clear liquid on top of the condom.? - cervical position menstruation mucus

I had protected sex () (condom) with my friend on 9 February and the cycle was 32 days since the last menstrual Jan22. so that his day is its 19th and I am aware of the limits of their fertile period. We have a lot of preparation by mouth to me and kissed me and I finger and I noticed that the weather is wet inserting his fingers .. So we decided to go to the race. I put my condom and sex, whereas I feel that this work may *** at any time and without disruption of the missionary position and the door behind him and then I felt really * ** (This is a blitz), so that he said that he knew not masturbate, then I ***.. my sperm is summarized in the bag with the tip of the condom (tip tanks), then touched me, and I was surprised thatE is a clear sticky substance on my thumb and a very sticky and test the cervical mucus. When I talk funny condom inflated test and seems to be no problem not my semen leak or something .. I was afraid that the condom had broken or a small hole or something had precum .. But your friend says that her vagina. pls help me, because I'm worried that she might be pregnant. HELP .. Give me answers. Had in relation to the precum masturbated in the morning .. Then, after a bath after urinating noon urinated on me again .. Then we had our sex in the afternoon .. LP .. Help me ...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. I hope it is a joke. : / Sorry if it does not.
    Condoms suck for comprehensive protection. And some people can not be well with the birth control to go, either. All my children came while I was on birth control (different types at once) and we used condoms w / spermicide.
    If you are not ready to lead for the responsibility of a child, stop the bullshit. ;)
    ... And why are there so many questions like this? Have they stopped teaching sex education in school or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there were holes in the condom at that time I do not think it was flowing. If the use of condoms, and she is on birth control the chances of pregnancy, much closer than if no birth control is used

    ReplyDelete
  3. carebear mommasita 07February 23, 2010 at 6:45 PM

    If you lose not ready for fatherhood, not times. He appealed to all your spermicidal condoms. This kills the sperm during ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not worry, it sounds like their liquid. They, too, you know! Good for you to use protection! I want to educate about sex.

    ReplyDelete