Saturday, January 30, 2010

Perimenopause And Spotting Is There Any Other Treatment For Perimenopause Symptom Other Than Hormone Replacement Therapy?

Is there any other treatment for perimenopause symptom other than hormone replacement therapy? - perimenopause and spotting

I saw spots around 8 weeks. It all started after irregular intervals. I thought that could be the menopause a breeze for me. I started when I was 12 years. Now I am over 50 years. I had a very irregular, very light spotting between periods. Last month, I was very normal. I spoke with my doctor and he said that if the progesterone treatment does not work to begin hormone replacement therapy or oral contraceptive. I am very reluctant to start taking contraceptives, and above all, HRT (hormone replacement therapy) because of serious risks to health. I was bleeding, pain or bleeding. I am very aware of the health risks of cancer. My mother died of cancer of the cervix 20 years ago. My parents divorced because my father cheated my mother. The oncologist says that my mother had complications of HPV. This is confirmed prior to research the connection between cancer of the cervix and HPV. He said he had an STDsome time, and cure of diseases brought my mother to cancer. My father ha d many relationships with other women. My mother is loyal to my father. There was bleeding after menopause, and weight loss are dramatic.
So I do not want my health to hormone replacement therapy risk. I know that the links between heart disease, stroke and other female cancers. I will not be tormented by the symptoms of menopause either. Is there a safe alternative to hormone replacement therapy? Why doctors do not know that conventional therapy in the menopause? They should understand the serious risks to this therapy, but also join. I am very angry. I try to make the best of everything. Has anyone similar experiences with perimenopause? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment